Golden Cheetah is about to release a new version. There have been extensive updates…some great, unique new features for analyzing cycling power training data. The full feature list will be announced with the official release. In brief:
- direct SRM download
- colorized power zones in plots
- altitude (from supported files)
- WKO file support (including bulk import)
- Critical Power (CP60) computation from aggregate CP data.
- weekly plot of time/distance and BikeScore/Intensity
- calendar view of workouts
There has also been significant work done under the hood in preparation for a pretty big announcement coming in the next few weeks. Exciting times.
For posterity, I’ve upgraded my dev system to OS 10.6, Snow Leopard, and had to rebuild Qt and QWT. Since we want Golden Cheetah to continue to support PPC/Intel and 10.4+, here is the configure command I needed to use for building Qt 4.5.2.
./configure -static -prefix /usr/local/Qt4.5.2 -make libs -opensource -qt-sql-sqlite -LD="gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.4" -confirm-license -universal -sdk /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk